A.R.C. Travel Pack
Up to 16" MacBook Pro
Sleek enough for business class travel, comfortable as a daily office go-to, and ready for a weekend trip, the Travel Pack is the ultimate tech and lifestyle crossover bag. A butterfly opening design allows for multiple compartments, while zippered mesh dividers and a dedicated shoe compartment ensure items stay neatly in place on-the-go. Additional laptop, tech, and water bottle pockets provide ultimate device protection and thoughtful organization.
- Sustainably designed with a mixture of 900D x 1200D recycled polyester, with the main fabric incorporating an exterior water-repellent coating to resist wear and stains.
- RFID-blocking tech compartment prevents digital info theft.
- Ortholite® Impressions foam on shoulder straps and back panel for breathability and comfort.
- Zippered laptop compartment fits up to 16” MacBook and up to 12.9” iPad.
- Butterfly opening gives full and easy access to large main compartment.
- Bacterial prevention on top and side handles, plus lining throughout bag.
- Dedicated shoe compartment.
- Expansion zipper unlocks increased storage space by 80 mm.
- Premium YKK® zippers, including YKK® weather resistant zippers on tech compartments.
- Proven high-performance Duraflex® hardware.
- Ergonomic sternum-strap makes the load feel lighter.
- Travel pass-through for secure roller-bag integration.
- Hidden storage pocket below the travel pass-through.
- Multiple internal zippered mesh dividers and pockets keep essentials organized.
19in x 13in x 8in, 25L *33L fully expanded* (L x W x H, V)
Ended up over-packing with this thing! There was literally more than enough space for a 3/4 day work trip, and they seemingly thought of everything!
Incredible quality, materials, and backpack overall! I absolutely also love the color I got as well!
I love this bag! It’s perfect for traveling and has many compartments. I also receive a lot of compliments.
I’ve been using mine since 2017 and still love it. I get business attire, workout clothes and sneakers along with my laptop and travel needs for up to 3 days easy, and can still shove it under the seat on a flight. Wish it had a side for water bottle, other than that not one complaint. Best backpack for short trips ever.
Traveling often shows you what's missing or doesn't work well with your current setup. This bag is a thoroughly developed tool that has the solutions. Need a different pair of shoes between Florida and Minnesota? CHECK. Need an alternate outfit or additional layers? CHECK. Need storage space for your airport gift purchase? CHECK. Remove your laptop for TSA? You can do that without having to move other packed items. This bag is perfection.