A.R.C. Tech Tote
Designed for the on-the-go digital native, the multidimensional Tech Tote carries the items needed to mobilize and quickly access your most streamlined tech. Utilize the shoulder strap for hands-free mobility to quickly access your creative tools. Features a dedicated laptop compartment, a tech-savy RFID feature pocket, and an internal water bottle pocket.
- Sustainable, recycled, durable polyester combines with PU-coated 900D to resist wear and moisture.
- Padded, faux-fur-lined laptop pocket fits up to 14" MacBook.
- RFID-blocking tech compartment prevents digital info theft.
- Easy-access front-zip pocket, back-slip pocket and valuables pocket.
- Versatile, removable strap allows over-the-shoulder or cross-body carry.
- Cushioned grab-handles for added comfort.
- Internal stretch-mesh water bottle pocket.
15 x 14 x 2.5 in
PU-coated 900D Polyester
The bag is quite practical in the space distribution and pockets provided.
Not to mention that it looks urban and chic.
I have been using this for work. Holds a lot is easy to carry and looks good
materials look tough and well built. size is Ideal for daily use
I look so cool with this bag. thanks incase, you rule!
I'm not really a messenger bag kind of guy, always been more into backpacks like the Icon Backpack, but decided to give this one a shot and also bought the Icon Lite II so I'd have a new bag one way or another. Ended up returning the Lite II and keeping the Tech Tote, it's a little larger than it looks and fits a lot. It fits a Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra with keyboard case on it in case anyone is wondering. Highly recomned.